• PLEASE make sure we deliver to your town PRIOR to ordering. Orders canceled after 7am on Monday will receive a 50% refund only. We understand life happens and will always do our best to work with you, however, we are a small business and purchase ingredients based upon actual orders. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
-Orders designated for pick up at our 119 Shrewsbury St Worcester location can be picked up Thu-Sat 11am-4pm. Orders designated for pick up at Royal Crest Farm or Walker Farm are subject to their open times. Please check their websites prior to ordering.
• Orders are taken online from Monday at 9pm (approximately) through Sunday at 5pm. All deliveries are made on Thursdays. No orders will be accepted after 5pm on Sunday.
• Due to the amount of orders we receive each week, we cannot guarantee a specific time of delivery. We will, however, do our best to accommodate any requests you may have. All orders are generally done between 10am and 3pm. Uncontrollable factors, such as traffic, weather, etc prevent us from being specific on times.
• On Thursday morning you will receive a text from our new delivery alert system giving you an estimated half hour time-frame of when to expect your delivery. Our drivers work hard to maintain this schedule. Once your order has been delivered, you will receive a text. If you were not home, you should see a picture taken of where your order was placed by my driver.
• VIP: If you cannot be available at the time of delivery, PLEASE make alternate arrangements. At your discretion, you may choose to leave out an appropriate-sized cooler with ice packs (not ice) to keep the food fresh. Most of our products need refrigeration. We are not responsible for orders once they have been delivered.
• We currently deliver to 49 towns in Central Massachusetts. If you don't see your town below, reach out to see if we will be adding your town soon! We currently deliver to Auburn, Bellingham,
Blackstone, Boylston, Brookfield, Charlton, Cherry Valley, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, East Douglas, East Millbury, Grafton, South Grafton, Fiskdale, Holden, Holland, Hopedale, South Uxbridge, Jefferson, Leicester, Medway (parts), Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millville, Northborough, North Brookfield, Northbridge, North Grafton, North Uxbridge, Oxford, Rockdale, Rutland, Shrewsbury, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Webster, Westborough, West Boylston (parts), West Brookfield, West Sutton, West Upton, Whitinsville, Worcester.
• We do not ship orders at this time. The best option if you're outside of our area is to order online and pick up in our store Thu-Fri 11am-4pm. For an interactive map of our delivery area, including our public meeting spots, click here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1aJTAYol0aRncCpjFpVTIUXqBKykCVTe0&ll=42.141484391696295%2C-71.76877724716795&z=10
A. Dad's meals only take an average of 1-3 minutes to reheat in a typical microwave, however your times may vary, depending on food as well as your individual microwave. Pizzas are already 75% precooked. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza on rack, parchment paper or cookie sheet and heat until cheese is melted. Ovens vary, but typical time is between 5-8 minutes.
A. Not at this time. Please see our allergen statement on each item, as well as our website.
A. This information is not required by state or local Board of Health agencies, however , upon request, Dad's will provide our ingredients to you. We do not provide recipes, as these are proprietary to our business. Please contact us with any questions regarding specific ingredients.
A. Based on customer feedback, our products freeze well. Please see individual containers for consume/freeze by dates. At present, we cannot advise you on length of time frozen items are safe to consume.
A. Not all of our items "require" refrigeration, however, we recommend it to maintain freshness. Please see dates on each individual container for consume/freeze by dates.
A. Yes! See our "Product Macros" page for a list of macros for all of the items we have made to date. We are constantly updating our macros page for meals, however all macros are listed within the product description on our menu page, as well as on each individual meal container. (Please note: macros page is currently being updated - contact us with questions on individual items.