• PLEASE make sure we deliver to your town PRIOR to ordering. Towns are listed on both our home page as well as our menu page.
• Orders are taken online from Tuesday through Sunday. Weekly deadline is Sunday at 5pm. All deliveries are made on Thursdays. Menu comes down at 5pm sharp - new menu is live on Tuesday by 8am.
• Once you complete your order, Dad's gets a text immediately and you get a confirmation email.
• Due to the amount of orders we receive each week, we cannot guarantee a specific time of delivery. We will, however, do our best to accommodate any requests you may have. All orders are generally done between 10am and 4pm. Uncontrollable factors, such as traffic, weather, etc prevent us from being specific on times.
VIP: If you cannot be available at the time of delivery, PLEASE make alternate arrangements. Generally, customers leave out an appropriate-sized cooler with ice packs (not ice) to keep the food fresh. Most of our products need refrigeration. As we do not have a physical store front, we do not offer pick up at this time. We are not responsible for orders once they have been delivered
At current time, we are DELIVERY-ONLY service, and do not have a physical storefront. Therefore, all orders will be delivered to your home or workplace.
• All public meetings will be done between 10am and 4pm on Thursday only. At this time, we cannot offer exceptions.
• On Thursday, customers will receive a text and/or phone call from our drivers giving an approximate time to meet. They will then give you a more accurate time 30 minutes out.
• If you are not available or able to be flexible with your schedule during these hours, we cannot guarantee our drivers will be able to meet according to your schedule. Please understand our drivers have many customers to service that day, and need to stick to a preset route.
• There will be no refunds issued if you are not available to meet our drivers. Prior to ordering, please make sure you can be flexible and available that day. Dad's understands there are challenges in this, and will do all we can to be our most accommodating for you.
Our delivery zone can be seen here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=1aJTAYol0aRncCpjFpVTIUXqBKykCVTe0&ll=42.16329052115861%2C-71.787
A. Dad's meals only take an average of 1-3 minutes to reheat in a typical microwave, however your times may vary, depending on food as well as your individual microwave. Pizzas are already 75% precooked. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza on rack, parchment paper or cookie sheet and heat until cheese is melted. Ovens vary, but typical time is between 5-8 minutes.
A. Not at this time. Please see our allergen statement on each item, as well as our website.
A. This information is not required by state or local Board of Health agencies, however , upon request, Dad's will provide our ingredients to you. We do not provide recipes, as these are proprietary to our business. Please contact us with any questions regarding specific ingredients.
A. Based on customer feedback, our products freeze well. Please see individual containers for consume/freeze by dates. At present, we cannot advise you on length of time frozen items are safe to consume.
A. Not all of our items "require" refrigeration, however, we recommend it to maintain freshness. Please see dates on each individual container for consume/freeze by dates.
A. Yes! See our "Product Macros" page for a complete list of macros for all of the items we have made to date. We are currently updating our macros page for meals, however all macros are listed within the product description on our menu page, as well as on each individual container.